ClubITR :: End Of Year BBQ
Sydney’s Honda enthusiasts came together to celebrate ClubITR‘s 6th year online, the popular forum is home to 5,000 members and is continuing to grow thanks to the passion and dedication of it’s admin team and members…
It just so happens that Sydney is home to some of the best Honda’s in the country so it’s no surprise that ClubITR brought out some of the hottest street cars in the scene, this Type S DC5 was looking on point thanks to a set of white Regamaster Evo’s.
With over 100 cars attending it made the task of parking by colour and group that little bit harder, something the boys and girls still managed to do quite well.
Here is some of the black AUDM Type R’s together.
In the sea of weekend warrior/track ready Integras there were a few that were doing things a little different to the rest, this Championship white Type R was sitting pretty on a set of CCW’s.
Something you would normally see reserved for the VIP boys, we welcomed the idea and loved the meaty tyres too!
Not far away was this impressive Accord, definitely something we do not see enough of here in Australia.
The BBS LM wheels were the cherry on the cake for this dark green sedan!
Hiding up the back is recent gatecrasher (and winner!) of the Skylines Australia Nationals trackday, the BYP Racing Integra!
This all out track car has been making all sorts of noise both on and off the internet thanks to staggering lap time of just 1:01.1 around Wakefield Raceway, there was plenty of Skyline owners with a shocked look on their face that day!
Another set of Regamasters Evo’s! These wheels seem to be one of the most popular choices amongst Honda owners at the moment, not a bad looking wheel at all!
Some of the 150+ people that braved one of Sydney’s hottest days this year, with over $2000 worth prizes thanks to some very generous sponsors we weren’t surprised at all by the large turnout.
Here is just some of the people that dedicate their time to this forum week in week out, ClubITR owner Felix thanked all those that came along and supported the club on the day.
“Thanks to all the senior, new members of the club and the sponsors for the support as myself and the moderator team aim to push ClubITR To be the number one enthusiast community” – Felix.
- teamGROUNDzero – Engine bay dress up kit (25 Fender washers, pack of header washers, pack of valve cover washers and a battery tie down) total value over $240
- Works Engineering Australia – 1 x set steel wheel nuts, 1 x set aluminium wheel nuts, 1 x adjustable bonnet stand, 1 x set engine oil cap, solenoid cover and magnetic sump plug – total value over $300
- Extreme Project World – AFI Turbo Fuel Rail for K series and a TurboZilla Drift Charm (similar to this) total value over $200
- Japanese Sports Car Club – 5 x 1 year memberships – total value $250
- Circuit Club – 1 x track day voucher – valued at $235
- Scotts Honda – shirts, caps and a jacket!
- JDM Yard – 1 x $100 Hardrace voucher – valued at $100
- BYP Racing and Developments – 2 x $100 voucher for Gearx, PCI or P1 products
- Whatthefad – 1 x J’s Racing Carbon Fibre Cooling Plate for S2000 – valued over $400
- Zen Garage – 10 x Zen Garage shirts, 3 x Zen Garage lanyards
- Meguiar’s – 4 x Scratch X/Cloth packages
- Cars For Hope – 5 x Sticker Packs (1x 50cm sticker, 2x white small, 2x silver small)
- Street Cover – 2 x supporter packs (1 black lanyard, 1 sticker)
- THE-LOWDOWN – 2 x sticker packs (1 medium, 1 small white & 2 small black limited)
Thanks for reading,
Photos thanks to Simpson Tien | SB Captures